Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cookies...an Idol Past Time

I fully expect that only about half of my mailing list will understand this post, but it's kind of a big deal to me.

My wife and I are fairly big American Idol (singing competition on TV) fans and this year we've been most impressed with David Cook from about week 3 on.

Well tonight he won the whole competition, securing a major label recording contract in the process. I don't really know what that means but they made a heck of a big deal about it tonight, so it must be something really great.

Anyways, we sort of knew he was going to win so I asked my wife to make some "Cook"-ies to celebrate our new favorite American Idol.

Notice the "Cook"ies in honor of David Cook are in the shape of stars, get it? Star? "Cook"ie? Ok, like I said I didn't think most would understand :)






No comments: