I am sad. Today I figured out why I don't feel very good. I think that chocolate, or more specifically milk chocolate, is triggering some headaches for me. It makes sense because I have always loved chocolate but I have always not felt so good after eating it.
I was trying to do some work this morning while fighting another miserable headache when it occurred to me that there was no good reason for me to have a headache. I'm a perfectly healthy individual, my wife feeds me a very good and balanced dinner every night, and for crying out loud, I've been taking Flintstone's vitamins (can't stomach the adult version) for the better part of six months now.
Then I remembered that I had a slice of my birthday cake last night. And then I remembered that I had a horrible headache on Thursday. Wait for it. I worked from home on Wednesday and for snacks? Chocolate Cake. I was playing a video game last weekend and had to stop because my headache got so bad. Ready? Yah, that was the weekend she made the cake.
So, with tears in my eyes and a knife through my heart, I bid you farewell, Milk Chocolate. I have always loved you but I'm not putting up with these headaches anymore. So long and thanks for all the memories.