Thursday, January 01, 2009

iPod Touch 2G App Review : Byline


I must say without this app I probably would not have purchased an iPod Touch in the first place.

In plain English, this app will sync your RSS feeds with your Google Reader account and download them for offline viewing. It works in portrait and landscape modes. It supports notes and marking favorites or starred items just like google reader does which is very useful for news articles which have videos or are only published in part so you can view them later when you are at home.

I have two minor complaints. I wish I didn't have to turn the app on in the morning to kick off the syncing and archiving. The app also crashes or has very bad performance while it is archiving.

Overall it is WELL worth the cost.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: